2728 Duncan Rd, Maryville, TN 37803
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Exterior Features: Patio, Windows – Insulated, Deck, Fence – Wood
- Cooling: Central Cooling, Window Unit
- Heat: Central
- Floors: Hardwood, Carpet
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Rolling, Creek
- Fuel: Electric, Propane
- Other Rooms: Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Office/BR Main Level, Family Room
- Misc Features: Pantry, Washer/Dryer Connect, Cathedral Ceiling, Drapes, Walk-in Shower, Internet Available
- Siding: Vinyl
- Basement_2: Crawl Space
- Extra Storage: Yes
- Construction: Frame
- View: Other
- Atchd/Dtchd Type: Detached
- SqFt – Source: Tax Records
- Dining Area: Breakfast Bar, Formal Dining Area
- Outbuildings: Storage Shed, Detached Workshop
- Garage/Parking: 3 Car Garage, Detached
- Style: Manufactured, Double Wide
- Fireplace_2: Free Standing, Yes
- Type: Mobile/Manufactured
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
Activity On Zillow
- Days on Zillow: 109
- 177 shoppers saved this home
Sun Number rates a home’s potential for solar using a scale of 1-100. The higher the number, the better suited a home is for solar and the more money you could save.
Sun Number Score Components:
Building Solar / 60 Regional Climate / 10 Electricity Rates / 20 Solar Cost / 10 Total / 100
GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
GreatSchools ratings are based on standardized test results. They are designed to be a starting point, and not the only factor, in selecting the right school for your family. Learn More.
About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Do you own this home? See your Owner Dashboard.
Learn how to appear as the agent above
Want to learn how to appear as the agent above? Contact us here or call us at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
What is a Premier Lender?
Posted In: NEWS