Alabama Health Information Technology Schools.
A health information technology degree can be obtained through many accredited schools in Alabama. Options for this program major include an associate s degree in health information technology and a bachelor s degree in health information technology management. These courses of study blend IT and healthcare subjects, showing how information technology can be applied to healthcare. Topics include communication, legal aspects of healthcare information technology, medical coding, medical terminology, physiology, healthcare information management, and medical billing. Possible entry-level jobs for graduates of this program include medical records management, medical coding supervisor, data quality management, and IT management in a healthcare setting.
List of Schools Offering Health Information Programs in Alabama
Matching School Ads
- Master of Health Informatics
- BS in Health Information Management
- More Programs.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
- MS Health Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
- Computer Information Systems (Bachelor of Science) – Online
- DIP – Medical Billing and Coding
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Bachelor’s (BIT) – Software Analysis and Development
- Master of Business Administration – Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Health Care Management
Posted In: NEWS