Get exclusive access to lower fares for you and your travel companions when you book through the expanded International Airline Program. 1
- Savings available on International First, Business, and Premium Economy Class tickets on over 20 participating airlines every time you book through American Express Travel
- Good for purchases of 1 to 8 tickets on both refundable and non-refundable fares*
- Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of your fares 2
- Earn frequent flier miles from the airline, whether you pay with your Card or use points.
Terms and Conditions
1. The discount applies to the base airfare of the ticket/s. All ticket/s are subject to government imposed taxes/fees and airline-imposed fuel/security surcharges/mandatory non-refundable fees. All ticket/s purchased through the program will have all valid fare rules and restrictions apply. Tickets will only be refundable if the ticket purchased is in a refundable fare class. Non-refundable American Express service fee of $39 (per ticket) applies to each ticket purchased through the program and itinerary change; this ticketing fee is waived for U.S. Centurion Members. Airlines reserve right to modify fare rules/program participation prior to booking. Tickets are non-transferable or endorsable. To receive discount, the purchase of the qualifying First, Business, or Premium Economy Class ticket/s on a participating airline must be made over the phone through American Express Travel (Platinum Travel Service, Business Platinum Travel, or Centurion Travel Service) and paid in full with an American Express Card in the U.S. Platinum Card Member’s or U.S. Centurion Member’s name. Available for U.S. Platinum Charge Card Members and U.S. Centurion Members only, and excludes Platinum Credit Card Members such as Platinum Delta SkyMiles Card Members who are not also U.S. Platinum Charge Card Members or U.S. Centurion Members. Travel must originate in and return to U.S. gateway (may exclude certain overseas territories) and select Canadian gateways. One-way travel permitted on some airlines where routing originates in U.S. or select Canadian Gateways. Available service classes in First, Business or Premium Economy are subject to airline availability. Card Member and up to seven additional First, Business or Premium Economy Class passengers must travel on same air itinerary. Not combinable with any other promotion and may not be available on all participating airline’s code-share partners, i.e., flights marketed by the ticketing airline but operated by its code-share partner. Participating airlines and benefits are subject to change. Limited time airline flash sales and private sale fare offers are excluded.
2. To use Pay with Points, you must charge your eligible purchase through American Express Travel to a Membership Rewards program-enrolled American Express Card. Eligible purchases exclude car reservations, non-prepaid hotels, Eligible purchases exclude car reservations and non-prepaid hotels. Points will be debited from your Membership Rewards account, and credit for corresponding dollar amount will be issued to the American Express Card account used. If points redeemed do not cover entire amount, the balance of purchase price will remain on the American Express Card account. Minimum redemption 5,000 points. See membershiprewards.com/terms for the Membership Rewards program terms and conditions.
If a charge for a purchase is included in a Pay Over Time feature balance on your Linked Account (for example, the Extended Payment Option), the statement credit associated with that charge may not be applied to that Pay Over Time feature balance. Instead the statement credit may be applied to your Pay in Full balance. If you believe this has occurred, please contact us by calling the number on the back of your Card.
American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc., when acting solely as a sales agent for travel suppliers, is not responsible for the actions or inactions of such suppliers. We want you to be aware that certain suppliers pay us commissions and other incentives for reaching sales targets or other goals, and may also provide incentives to our travel counselors. For more information please visit www.americanexpress.com/travelterms.
California CST#1022318, Washington UBI#600-469-694, Iowa TA#669.