Everglades University prepares the student for a productive career in construction management as a Construction Manager, Project Manager or Building Inspector, among other occupations. A Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management furnishes a broad-based knowledge combined with detailed training in business and management. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of construction and building inspectors is projected to grow 12 percent from 2012 to 2022, about as fast as the average for all occupations.* Explore the exciting field of construction management with courses include, but are not limited to:
- Construction Contracts
- Building Construction Drawing
- Codes and Standards
- Construction Ethics
- Construction Safety
- Construction Law
- Construction Estimating
- LEED Certification and Green Sustainability
Additional management courses include Project Management, Managing a Construction Project, Financial Management and Operations Management in Construction. The Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management enables students to obtain effective management skills to successfully manage construction projects. Capstone courses are available.
Everglades University s students have easy access to our online learning community and experienced faculty that hold a Master s or Doctoral Degree in their discipline. All degree programs are available at one of our convenient Florida campus locations or 100% online.
Give us a call to learn more. Our admissions counselors are here to answer any questions that you may have about our Construction Management program.
*Residential housing is not available through Everglades University.
Why Everglades University?
- Regionally accredited – Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF) – One of only 32 private, non-profit, regionally accredited institutions in the state of Florida. Earn the respected education area employers are looking for.
- Designed for working adults – one course subject at a time every 4 weeks, enjoy small class sizes and flexible schedules. Online courses available for all majors.
- Affordable – Financial aid and state grants available to those who qualify.
- Veteran friendly – veteran’s benefits can be utilized, EU is proud to be ranked a military friendly University again in 2017!
I walked into Everglades University and realized that I had a future. Everglades was the perfect fit as it was beyond accommodating for my work schedule. Not only was I able to achieve my degree, I was able to graduate with a 4.0 GPA. I want to thank Everglades University and its great staff and faculty for all their support during my journey at EU.
Tyler Hoover, Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
Everglades University is a private, not-for-profit university.
2017 Everglades University