Dalmatian Coast Croatia travel guide with photos – all the information you need to go there
All you need to know
to holiday in Croatia
A few holiday faq
1. No visa is required for entry into Croatia for citizens of Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
2. No special vaccination is required.
3. Croatia boasts, with reason, the best drinking water in Europe.
4. Croatia has on average 3000 sunny hours a year! That is out of a possible 4380 daylight hours in a year!
5. On the coast winters are very mild, rarely falling below 10 C. One can see lemons on the trees in February!
6. In summer it’s hot but not too hot, the average July temperature being 29 C.
Dalmatian Coast Croatia
If you re going for a holiday in Croatia (Hrvatska) you have come to the right place. We bring you descriptions and photographs of all Croatia s coastal regions including the Dalmatian Coast, Istria and Kvarner, with features on all the best places to visit. Our site offers an extensive travel information resource for holidaying in Croatia, including sections on holiday activities such as scuba diving, yachting sailing, boating, fishing, cycling, rock climbing mountaineering, canoeing kayaking, walking rambling and more.
The coastal regions of Croatia are comprised of the old Croatian states of Istria, Kvarner and Dalmatia. Dalmatia, or the Dalmatian Coast as it is more commonly known, can be divided into three regions: North Dalmatia, including Sibenik and Zadar, Central Dalmatia, including Trogir, Split, Hvar and Brac, and finally South Dalmatia, including Korcula and Dubrovnik.