Promo Code: FIVEOFF
For Malindo Miles Members, please click on Malindo Miles Login to Manage Your Booking
• Web Check-in is open 48 hours to 4 hours prior to departure time
• No changes in itinerary is allowed after web check-in
• Passengers traveling with an INFANT and has a WHEELCHAIR remarks reflecting in your booking will NOT be able to perform a Web check-In due to seating and security restrictions.
• If you are unable to check-in for your second air segment, please be advised that you would need to use the first segment. Once you have flown the first air segment, then you may be able to do web-check-in for the return segment however please note that web check-in window of 48 hours to 4 hours prior to departure condition still applied.
• Passengers travelling to Perth (PER) and Bangkok ( DMK) will be subject to VISA implication, if you are experiencing a web check in issue, kindly check if your reservation has your updated passport details.
• Passengers travelling to Perth has to proceed to our dedicated counter to verify their passport and visa details after performing a web check in. This is compulsory Reference for visa advisory – http://www.iatatravelcentre.com
• Web check-in is NOT available for the following sectors:
Taipei (TPE), Sanya (SYX), Wuhan (WUH), Singapore (SIN) and all sectors in India hence kindly proceed to the our counter to make passport verification.
Posted In: NEWS