Filter by Highway: Go Filter by Region: Go
- All North Dakota traveler information maps on this page are designed to be printed in Landscape mode.
- Pop up blockers must be disabled for this web page.
- PDF Maps require Adobe Acrobat Reader –
The NDDOT has the following GeoRSS feeds available for subscription. Please click on the link and add to your favorite RSS reader.
- Road Closures/Incidents – feeds that contain road closures/incidents, any restrictions associated with incident, travel speeds, date modified, end date, and comments
- Road Conditions with Road Closures/Incidents – feeds that contain road conditions, road closures/incidents, any restrictions associated with road condition, travel speeds, precipitation, visibility, and comments
- Warning/Events with Road Closures/Incidents – feeds that contain warning/events descriptions, road closures/incidents, any restrictions associated with warning/events, travel speeds, date modified, date effective, and comments
- Work Zones – feeds that contain work zones, any restrictions associated with work zone, and comments
- Oversize/Overweight – feeds that contain oversize/overweight restrictions associated with work zones, incidents, warnings, and events
- Load Restrictions (Current) -feeds that contain current NDDOT load restrictions
- Load Restrictions (Future) – feeds that contain latest NDDOT load restrictions
- Messages – feed contains messages that the NDDOT feels are of interest to the traveling public
Additional information on RSS and GeoRSS can be found here. The NDDOT GeoRSS feeds use the GeoRSS-Simple format.
Posted In: NEWS