Travel Medicine and Vaccination Centre Travel Clinic
18 travel clinics in BC for your travel health vaccination needs. Staffed by travel medicine specialists. Competitive fees convenient travel clinic hours
We care about what happens on your trip. We are committed to providing business and pleasure travellers with the highest level of service and expertise.
The doctors and nurses who work in our travel clinics help travellers venturing to tropical and developing countries. Over the years, we’ve helped more than 200,000 British Columbians enjoy safe and healthy travel. Whether you are cruising foreign ports or trekking in the deepest backcountry, our individualized travel health services provide you with expert advice and guidance geared to your health status and travel itinerary.
TMVC’s travel health professionals:
- Administer all recommended and required vaccines, including Yellow Fever.
- Prescribe medications for Malaria, altitude sickness, and traveller’s diarrhea.
- Provide the information you will need to travel safely, including how to protect yourself from insects and animals that carry diseases, avoid potentially unsanitary food and water, and handle injuries or medical emergencies.
We also provide travel health accessories including mosquito nets, insect repellents, first aid kits, and water purification products.
Our workplace health solutions support healthy and productive workplaces in businesses across BC. We can provide your business with:
- A full range of employee health vaccinations, including Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and seasonal flu
- TB skin tests
- Periodic and pre-placement medical examinations
- Preventative health and wellness services
More and more businesses are doing business internationally, which means employees have to travel overseas. If your employees have to travel to developing or tropical regions, we can help them to stay healthy. Our corporate travel health services can often be delivered at your company premises and include:
- Travel consultations.
- Pre-travel medical examinations.
- Pre-travel counselling services and immunizations.
- Travel health and disease prevention seminars.
- Vaccines and prescriptions.
- Preparation for high altitude.
- Medical kits and travel supplies.
Posted In: NEWS