Recover Deleted Lost Files on Windows Computers
Benefits of Using Windows File Recovery Software
- Simply scan and rescue all types of lost or deleted files from Windows computers in few simple mouse clicks
- Supports lost or deleted files rescue on all versions of FAT and NTFS file systems of Windows computers
- Finest tool in the market when it comes to rescuing lost or deleted files from all types of storage drives which can be accessed though a computer
- Simply provides an impressive file preview option to view the rescued files before their restoration
- Comes up with an advanced find option to search rescued files on the basis of file attributes
- Operating System Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- At least 512 MB of RAM
- Free disk space – 50 MB (for installation)
- In order to install and run Windows file retrieval tool, it is mandatory for you to be a member of the local administrator group or possess an equivalent level of rights
How would you feel if one of your important file from Windows PC is deleted?
In order to make best possible usage of storage space, most of Windows users divide their hard disk drive into different partitions. Having multiple HDD partitions facilitates you to store and categorize files in a well organized and customized way and it also helps to use different operating systems on the same hard drive. However, sometimes Windows users end up with huge data loss due some unforeseen reasons. Most often an entire partition gets deleted while partitioning the hard drive. In case if you have deleted the entire partition from Windows hard drive and thinking about how to overcome data loss, then no need to worry. You can easily rescue Windows HDD partition at your fingertips without contacting any recovery experts. This Windows data rescue is easily achieved by using various rescue tools. Windows File Recovery is one such strong and trustworthy software which restores all types of files at one go. You can also utilize this easy to use tool to recover photos Windows laptops and desktops without any other difficulty.
Prior to discussing Windows data recovery process, it is good to know how data gets lost or deleted. Some of the common data loss scenarios are listed here.
- Sometimes while re-partitioning or deleting Windows HDD using Disk Management tool, if you accidentally delete some other HDD partition apart from which you are intended to delete. In case if backup of data stored on deleted partition is not available, then it leads to huge loss of data from Windows hard drive.
- Sometimes due to hard drive crash or OS crash there are chances of Master Boot Record or partition table corruption. Since these are key elements to access different partitions of Windows hard drive, in case if they get corrupt or damaged, all partitions on Windows become inaccessible.
- There are some tough times in which an entire HDD partition of Windows hard drive becomes inaccessible due to file system breakdown or virus infection. In order to access such corrupt partitions it needs to be formatted. In case if user has not taken suitable backup before formatting then critical data loss is definite.
Irrespective of the cause, this efficient tool will rescue all types of files from Windows computers in few minutes. This tool also has a capability to perform file recovery after system crash on all the latest versions of Windows OS. It also facilitates you to add/edit file signatures which are not listed during file recovery process. Moreover, this tool provides an advanced option to avoid bad sectors on hard drive by creating disc images of recovered files.
Perform below mentioned steps to perform Windows file recovery:
Step 1: Launch free trial version of the software, on the home screen select Recover Files option in order to proceed further.
Step 2: On the next screen displayed, select Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost Files options in order to perform Windows file recovery operation.
Figure 1: Select Recovery Mode
Step 3: On next screen, select the drive from which you need to rescue deleted files as illustrated in figure 2 and click on NEXT .
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 4: Once the scanning process gets over, you can view recovered files using Data View or File Type View options as illustrated in figure 3.
Figure 3. Recovered Files
Posted In: NEWS