Welcome to the
Early Childhood Training And Resource Centre
The Early Childhood Training And Resource Centre (ECTARC) is a leading Australian registered training organisation that specialises in early childhood training and professional development. For over 18 years, passionate educators, progressive managers and people commencing an early childhood career have chosen ECTARC to deliver their training, professional development and consultancy.
ECTARC is committed to excellence in the delivery of training that fosters educators that can provide high quality education and care to young children. Our Training Officers are all early childhood trained and deliver their training with experience and passion. The core of our business is better outcomes for children. ECTARC supports students not in isolation, but within the context of children, families and the community. Empowering students to be advocates for children and influential community members through learning.
Educators currently employed in early childhood services, school leavers and unemployed people who wish to commence an early childhood career, study with ECTARC as they can do it via distance study from any location throughout Australia, study at their own pace, pay per unit as they progress through the course and know that they will receive a qualification that is well respected by employers in the early childhood sector. Learn more.
Trainee and Apprentice Training – NSW, QLD, ACT
ECTARC is also a leading provider of training to trainees and apprentices in early childhood services in metropolitan, regional, rural and remote services throughout NSW, ACT and QLD. ECTARC is a Smart and Skilled approved provider in NSW and an approved traineeship and apprenticeship provider in QLD and the ACT. With over 18 years experience of delivering traineeships and apprenticeships, we understand the importance of supporting our students and employers throughout the training to achieve successful outcomes. ECTARC is proud of the long term relationships we have with employers and the high number of quality graduates that successfully achieve early childhood qualifications. Learn more.
ECTARC specialises in early childhood education and care and brings a vast range of experience and knowledge to educators throughout Australia via live webinars. Professional development keeps educators feeling alive and at the top of their field. Our team of trainers enjoy bringing their passion for excellence in early childhood education to the webinars and sharing information that can be used on-the-floor in services. See our upcoming webinar calendar here.
Exceptional Student Support
ECTARC is well known in the early childhood sector for the exceptional support given to students and employers while they are completing their studies with our organisation. The team of ECTARC Training Officers are available at all times 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 5pm to 7pm Tuesday nights to answer your questions. ECTARC Training Officers also go to services to visit trainees and apprentices.
ECTARC Student Management Portal
To further support our students, we offer an online Student Management Portal that allows students to:
– view assessment results – students are notified as soon as an assignment is marked.
– upload assessment tasks
– view marked assessment tasks
– access resources – additional information and documentation to support learning.
– send messages to Training Development Officers
– receive messages from Training Development Officers
– update personal details
The Student Portal is available through secure market leading technology and students find it very easy to use. The Student Portal increases communications with students and ensures valuable information is available when required and provides access to their student records 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We invite you to come and train with ECTARC if you:
- want to upgrade your qualification from a Certificate III to Certificate IV or Diploma.
- are interested in gaining an accredited qualification to work in a long day care, preschool, occasional care or after school care service.
- wish to train with a team of caring, professional women who are dedicated to supporting their students to achieve their goals, that understand what it is like to work on the floor in an early childhood service and who are passionate about early childhood training.
- want to learn what is best practice and how to deliver high quality experiences to children as an early childhood educator in an Australian early childhood service.
- want to pay for one unit at a time as your progress through your studies.
- want to study with an organisation that been recognised for outstanding achievement in the vocational education and training sector with multiple awards, such as the 2012 Small Training Provider of the Year, by the NSW Department of Education and Communities (DEC).
- want to be part of an organisation that has been delivering training for over 18 years and has an outstanding reputation with employers and managers of early childhood services across Australia.
Current Government Funded Training available
Government funded training can significantly reduce the cost of achieving a qualification. Some courses are offered for free. Educators already working in the industry, Nominated Supervisors, unemployed and school leavers are just some the groups of people that funded training targets from time to time. Please take the time to view the funded courses in your state as you may be eligible to participate. Call ECTARC today to find out how you can participate in a funded course.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
Posted In: NEWS