great flight deals
Call centre opening hours: 09:00 – 21.00 (Mon – Fri)
Call Our Touring Experts
Immediate Emergency Assistance
If you are unable to continue your journey due to an accident, incident or lack of documentation, or you need to report something straight away, please speak to our STA Travel Incident Support Desk on:
* Charged at local international rate. Non urgent calls will be transferred
Thank you for your enquiry
Start Planning Your Adventure
Get the cheapest flights around
Price beat guarantee
Lay-By your Flights
Terms & Conditions
London flights + free nights: The customer must book pay for a return flight to London. Offer valid for a minimum stay of 2 nights in London. A maximum of $80 accommodation credit will be applied to each passenger. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or unused dollars applied to any other land product. Not available to online customer and must be redeemed in-store or by phone. Available only to new bookings made from 04 August 2017.
• Price Drop Promise is only available on STA Travel’s ‘Blue Tickets’, first departing Australia, where all flights are on the one ticket number.
• Price Drop Promise is not valid on Child Infant bookings.
• Price Drop Promise is only valid when the dates, cities airline bookings classes are identical to those originally booked.
• Price Drop Promise may only be used once, and it must be used within 30 days of layby deposit or full payment of the booking no later than 72hours before departure – whichever comes first.
• Price Drop Promise will only be offered on prices available to the general public from retail, online and call centre travel agencies incorporated and registered within Australia.
• All prices must be in Australian dollars and tickets issued via Australian IATA agencies only (IATA number and ABN must be displayed on quotation).
• The quote must be showing availability within the same economy booking class, with full fare rules and supplier terms conditions listed. These must be identical and like for like with the STA Travel ticket in order to offer a Price Drop Promise.
• The quote needs to be presented to STA Travel on the same day as the quote was created by the competitor. The full-payment date, or ticketing deadline must be displayed on the quote, including date and time, which must not have passed.
• Online quotes must have the current date displayed on the payment screenshot.
• The Price Drop Promise will be valid against the initial competitor quote only. We will not enter into an ongoing price negotiation
• If you find a cheaper price, you must provide a full copy of the competitor quote on headed paper, which must also include the airline booking reference. If presenting an online quote a current screenshot of the webpage at the final payment stage must be provided with the current quote date included on the screenshot. Any quotes must contain a clear matching description, travel dates, number of passengers, full price breakdown (the airfare, taxes surcharges must be separately displayed).
• Where we believe there to be an erroneous fare displayed by a competitor or that the price offered is no longer available to book, we have 1 (one) full business day to investigate the pricing. If at this point we prove the price to be invalid/incorrect or unavailable in the same economy booking class the best STA Travel price will be offered.
• The amount of a Price Drop Promise on a flight is based on a reduction in fare only. Any reduction in taxes, fees or surcharges are not eligible for price drop protection.
• When the quote proves legitimate, STA Travel will allow the difference to be used as credit towards future flights, hotels/ tours or insurance, bookable through any STA Travel Store. Travel credit valid for 12 months from date of issue.
• Where Lay-by has been used, STA Travel will honour the lower price, this will be the new balance due and no credit will be due to the customer.
Posted In: NEWS