#Without installing any server side program, you would find remote administration more easy by using LanHelper s NT administration utilities and other LAN management features. With LanHelper you can:
- Scan IP ranges, LAN, or domain controller to gather network information such as MAC address, logged-on user, OS version, SNMP and more. Easy to manage the computers list with XML and XML-group features.
- View groups, create groups, delete groups, and other more Windows group account management features.
- View users, copy users, reset passwords, and other more Windows user account management features.
- View services, install services, delete services and more.
- View shares, create shares, delete shares and more.
- Execute commands, run programs or open other files on remote computers. With LanHelper Integrated Command you can even do more, e.g. lock computer, capture screen, get software hardware information, kill process by name at regular interval, etc.
- Send the Wake-On-LAN commands (Magic Packet) to power on remote computers on LAN or WAN. Now supports schedule and service.
- Shutdown or reboot the remote computers on local network. Now supports local schedule.
- Network registry viewer, batch import, export. Fast multi-registries search.
- Event log viewer, fast multi-logs search.
- sessions management, open files management.
- Send network message in a flexible way.
- Monitor the computers on your network, check computers status, and detect whether the computer names or the IP addresses have been modified or not. Once the status changing is detected, LanHelper will immediately notify administrators through e-mail, network message, etc.
Different from other similar software, most of the LanHelper NT administration utilities provide many bulk actions which can greatly speed up the management operations, and also provide detailed real time logs for analyzing and researching.
Reporting and exporting are fully supported by LanHelper. LanHelper creates XML HTML report of computers list, or exports computers list into delimited text files. LanHelper also creates delimited text files or structured XML files of users, groups, services, shares, sessions, open files, scheduled tasks, etc. The exported text files and XML ones can be easily imported into databases or spreadsheet programs.
Posted In: NEWS