MyExcelsior is your customized portal to Excelsior College, allowing you to review, manage, and respond to all aspects of your Excelsior experience. Registration is free.
- Talk to Us. We re here to help. For general inquiries, Admissions, Office of Registration and Records, Examinations Test Administration Office, and the Center for Military and Veteran Education:
- Toll free: 888-647-2388
- International: +1-518-464-8500
- TDD: 518-464-8501
Financial Aid Office
- Toll free: 855-323-9235
Military and Veterans
If you’re entering a non-nursing undergraduate program: skip the application and enroll directly.
MBA Degrees | MBA Programs | Leadership | Online Classes | MBA – Excelsior College
Master of Business Administration (Leadership)
Excelsior College knows a lot about leadership. We ve been leading the way in distance learning and adult education for more than 40 years.
And we re helping educate tomorrow s leaders by offering a Master of Business Administration (Leadership) .
Designed specifically for working adults, the leadership concentration can be earned online. You ll take all classes from your computer, where and when they fit into your schedule, while gaining an MBA that carries weight in the job market.
A Better Way to Earn an MBA
Excelsior s MBA degree lets you capitalize on your previous education. You can earn up to 24 credits (half the required total) by transferring in qualified coursework or passing credit-bearing exams. You ll only be required to take the classes you truly need to earn your MBA.
The lighter course load lowers the cost of your MBA, while the online class model helps you balance your leadership classes alongside job, family, and other commitments.
Leadership Begins with High Academic Standards
As an accredited college, Excelsior meets the highest standards for academic quality. The Master of Business Administration with concentration in Leadership covers the most current theory and practice, with specific emphasis on
- Conflict management
- Succession planning
- Strategic problem solving
- Organizational behavior
- Change management
MBA Degree Credit Requirements
The MBA requires 36 – 51 credits, depending on a student s prior learning. Students may transfer in up to 24 approved credits. The program has 5 foundation requirements that can be waived on the basis of prior upper level undergraduate study in the relevant areas. Approved undergraduate courses must be no older than 10 years, with a grade of B or better. The foundation requirements are:
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Analysis
Any waivers will be counted as part of the 24 credits allowed in transfer. See catalog for further details.
Upon completion of an Excelsior College Master of Business Administration, the graduate will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Posted In: NEWS
Tags: Accredited, administration, Affordable, associate, bachelor, Business, by, Certificates, classes, College, Credit, credits, degree, Distance, Earn, exam, excelsior, Get, leadership, learning, Master, mba, online, Program, Programs, Transfer