#annual travel insurance
Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
With our Annual Multi-trip insurance you can go away for up to 17 days for each trip on our Super Economy, Economy and Standard policies, and up to 31 days for each trip on our Premier and Premium Plus policies. This limit can be extended to up to 60 days for each trip subject to the appropriate additional premium being paid. You can go away as many times as you like subject to an overall maximum of 183 days away in the policy year.
Our Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance is family friendly – children under 18 are covered for free when travelling on a family policy*.
How it works
There are five levels of cover to choose from; Super Economy, Economy, Standard, Premier and Premier Plus just decide which one is right for you.
To be eligible for this insurance you must reside in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man (and not spent more than 6 months abroad in the year prior to purchasing the policy), and you must be registered with a GP in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
For an additional premium, you can adjust your policy by choosing cover options for:
- Winter sports cover for skiing, ski run walking, snow boarding and skiing snow boarding off piste within resort boundaries. This also includes extra protection for injury and damaged or stolen ski equipment and piste closure. Please note that Winter Sports cover provides up to 17 days cover regardless of the actual trip duration.
- Excess waiver cover so you won t need to pay any part of any claims you make. In the event of an injury occurring as a result of voluntary Manual Work, excess waiver will not apply.
- 60 day cover option. extend your individual trips up to 60 days cover.
- Cruise cover for missed port, cruise interruption and evening dress hire cover. Our Premier policy offers, 1,000 of Missed Departure and Cruise Interruption cover and 100 of cover for Evening Dress Hire. Whilst our Premier Plus policy offers, 1,500 of Missed Departure and Cruise Interruption cover and 150 of cover for Evening Dress Hire.
- Golf cover for golf equipment cover of up to 1000, cover for non-refundable golfing fees should you be unable to play due to sickness, accident or adverse weather and even hole in one cover.
- Business cover Business cover to cover accidental loss, theft or damage to business equipment and computer equipment up to 1000. In addition, the policy covers up to 1000 for replacement employees.
Please note that the availability of cover options is dependent upon the level of cover you select. Conditions and exclusions apply. For full details of what s included with your cover, check the policy documents .
For full details of what s covered within the Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance policy, please download the full comparison of cover table. policy summary or check the policy documents .
Emergency medical cover applies when travelling outside the United Kingdom. See full policy wording for full limitations.
There is no cover under this policy for travel to those countries where at the time you purchased this policy, the Foreign Commonwealth Office has advised against travel. Please refer to their website for further information.
Posted In: NEWS