Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Representation
Motor vehicle accidents are a daily occurrence on many Illinois roads. If you have been injured in an accident, you deserve an attorney who understands that your accident is unlike any other. Your lawyer should not treat you like just another file to close. Your case is unique because of the impact it has on your life. The outcome of your case can change your life, either helping you get back on track or leaving you without the resources you need to move forward.
At Seidman Margulis Fairman, LLP, we have been helping individuals and families get the compensation they deserve after serious motor vehicle accidents for more than three decades. We can help you, too. Call 312-445-9034 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
Types Of Accidents
There are many types of car accidents. from rear-end and T-bone crashes to head-on collisions. Our firm will do a thorough investigation to ensure that you get the full compensation you deserve. Sometimes an accident is not the fault of a distracted driver. but instead is the result of a product defect such as a blown tire or a poorly constructed road. There may be two or more parties who contributed to the accident you suffered. Whatever the case, we will find the answers you need.
Our firm is experienced at handling complex vehicle accident cases. We help clients after:
- Car accidents: Car accidents have many causes, but situations involving reckless acts such as speeding or drunk driving can be particularly damaging, especially when they happen in high-speed locations like highways.
- Truck accidents: Truck accidents can be catastrophic and involve complex laws, rules and regulations that apply when commercial business is involved.
- Passenger accidents: Accidents where those injured are not responsible for control of the vehicle can be difficult, but our firm knows how to secure proper compensation for passengers involved in all types of accidents, including mass transit.
- Bicycle accidents: Establishing negligence in a bicycle crash can be difficult. Our firm understands bike accidents and can help riders hold negligent parties accountable for the harm they caused. We have extensive experience handling dooring accidents, a common problem on city streets.
- Motorcycle accidents: Most collisions between cars and motorcycles are the result of negligence by the driver of the car. Motorcyclists often suffer significant injuries in a crash. Our firm has the experience you need to obtain full compensation after a motorcycle accident.
- Pedestrian accidents: When a pedestrian is involved in an accident, he or she has no protection to help prevent injury. Unlike a driver whose vehicle, air bags and seat belts will help mitigate his or her injuries, pedestrians are often the hardest hit after an accident.
If you were involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver. it is crucial you get in touch with our firm. Your car insurance should provide you with coverage, but getting an adequate amount from your insurance company can be a grueling process.
A Record Of Success
Our car accident attorneys have obtained many substantial verdicts and settlements for personal injury clients and family members who lost a loved one to a fatal vehicle accident. Contact us today to learn more.
Other Relating Topics
Posted In: NEWS
accident, attorney, Auto, bicycle, bicyclist, Bike, Car, Chicago, child, Collision, Cook, County, crash:, cyclist, death, driver, driving, dupage, fatal, firm, il, Illinois, injury, kane, Lake, law, lawyer, motorcycle, negligence, negligent, Passenger, pedestrian, Personal, rider, rollover, Will, wrongful
Leave a Comment