A few things that separate us from the rest.
- The Yard
- Our People
- Custom Product
- Our yard is over 12 acres making us one of the largest privately owned lumber yards in the state of Texas. This gives us a few advantages.
- Easily accommodate larger orders
- Quicker delivery
- Many of our employees have spent 5, 10, and even the full 30 years we have been in business with us. When you are working with a representative of McKinney Lumber you will always receive:
- Knowledgeable assistance from experienced professionals
- Courteous service from people who care about getting you exactly what you need
- For those high end finishes that require custom product; we can help. If we do not have it here we will get it for you as quickly as possible; just let us know what you need!
- Onsite Custom Inventory
- Rush Ordering Available
Of course there’s more; just give us a call at (972) 838-4100 or stop by today!
Have Drawings & Need A Quote?
We have engineers ready to look over your prints to ensure you will get what you need.
We will keep it short
How It Started
Founded by Roy Dale in 1982; McKinney Lumber served its customers from the original location on Chestnut Street in McKinney, TX; making a name for itself based on top notch product & service.
Due to growth and expansion; McKinney Lumber spent several years searching for a new location. To ensure continued growth and the focus on top notch service a new location was selected moving the yard from it’s home of 21 years to Melissa, TX.
Since we opened our doors in 1982 and as long as we are around; McKinney Lumber will always deliver the best service & product available to its customers. There is a reason why individuals & builders alike have come to know, trust, and use McKinney Lumber over the last 30 years.
Posted In: NEWS