Aerial Adventure Course Zip Line Cancellations and Refunds
- Please call to cancel a reservation
- If no warning is given of a cancellation, no refund will be given.
- Aerial Adventure Course cancellations that are made 24 hours or more before the reservation will be given a full refund.
- Aerial Adventure Course cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation will be given a 50% refund.
- Zip Line cancellations must be made at least 72 hours (3 days) before the reservation to receive a full refund less a $5 per person processing fee.
- If you cancel your Zip Line tour within 72 hours (3 days) of your tour you will receive a 50% refund.
Rescheduling a Reservation
- You may reschedule your reservation 24 hours or more prior to the reservation date with no penalty. If within 24 hours (or on the same day as the reservation) there will be a $10 processing fee.
- The rescheduled reservation date must be within 1 year of the original reservation date and is dependent on availability.
- Guests who are late for an Adventure Zip Tour will not be allowed to meet up with the group. If space is available they can join the next tour or reschedule for another day. Unless rescheduling, no refund will be given.
- Take Flight operates rain or shine. The course will close in severe circumstances- electrical storms, high winds, etc. A little rain does not mean a ruined experience!
- If you have a question about operations due to weather please call and ask.
Weather Related Cancellations
Take Flight operates rain or shine. The course will close in sever circumstances- electrical storms, high winds, extreme cold, etc. A little rain does not mean a ruined experience!
If Adventure Zip Tours and the Aerial Adventure Course are required to close due to weather, guests who have been on the course or zip tour:
- Less than 1 hour: Partial refund or reschedule to another day
- More than 1 hour: No action is taken (Course and Zip Tour)
All guests must present a signed waiver or sign a waiver during registration before participating in Take Flight Activities.