Welcome to the website for the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration. Our mission is Better Health Care for All Floridians. As champions of that mission, we are responsible for the administration of the Florida Medicaid program, licensure and regulation of Florida s health facilities and for providing information to Floridians about the quality of care they receive.
Every day, we look for ways to improve health care in Florida. We ve built strong partnerships with other agencies and continue to develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels in communities around the state. The Agency for Health Care Administration would not be able to effectively carry out its mission without your help. Thank you for your partnership and for the opportunity to serve you.
The Agency places the utmost importance on the safe and secure handling of all protected health information. For more information, please review our Notice of Privacy Practices .
- The Commission for Florida Law Enforcement Accreditation Invites Public Comment on AHCA’s Office of the Inspector General’s Investigations Unit. For more information, click here .
- 2016 is the last year for eligible providers to begin participating in the Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program. Payments can total up to $63,750. For more information, click here .
- CDC Recommends Clinicians Immediately Stop Using Liquid Docusate for Certain Patients
- The Agency s Long Range Program Plan and Legislative Budget Requests can be viewed via the Florida Fiscal Portal.
- Sign Up for Medicaid Health Care Alerts The Florida Medicaid program has an e-mail alert system to supplement the present method of receiving Provider Alerts information and to notify registered providers or interested parties of late-breaking health care information.
- Sign up for Health Care Alerts
This service allows subscribers to receive an email alert for selected licensure and managed care updates, and other health care alerts.
Posted In: NEWS