Don’t forget to pack the right travel medical coverage
Per-Trip Plan 1
Ideal for occasional travellers!
- You won’t have to deal with out of pocket costs – we’ll take care of upfront payments of eligible medical emergency expenses 2
- For trips 212 days or less 3
- Comprehensive medical emergency coverage up to $2 million
Annual Plan 1
55+ Extended Stay Plan 1
TD Travel Medical Insurance — plan ahead with the right coverage
How can we help?
8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. EST
TD Travel Medical Insurance is underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. TD Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance is underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company (medical covered causes) and TD Home and Auto Insurance Company (non-medical covered causes). Medical and claim assistance, claim payment and administration services under the Policy are provided by our Administrator.
1. Coverage may be subject to exclusions and limitations. Refer to your Certificate of Insurance for full details of coverage.
2. Eligible medical emergency expenses are defined in your Certificate of Insurance. Payment of eligible medical emergency expenses is subject to our Administrator’s approval.
3. Up to 212 days but not longer than the maximum number of days allowed under your Government Health Insurance Plan (GHIP) for travel outside of Canada.
4. Answering a health-related questionnaire is required to determine eligibility for this product. Depending on your eligibility, all pre-existing conditions will be covered.
Posted In: NEWS