Travel Pay Information #affordable #travel

#my travel

Left Navigation

Filling out your DD 1351-2 travel voucher?

We are here to help. Visit your Defense Military Pay Office for assistance. You may see ads for help in completing your voucher but why spend money when your DMPO or DFAS Care Centers can do the same for free? Be cautious when using a service not affiliated with DFAS.

Read more about the new Chip/PIN travel cards!

Separating or Retiring – Pay attention to your discharge date

Your travel voucher cannot be processed until the date you are placed on the retirement list or your discharge date. This date will be on your military orders. Refer to the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) for more information.

Use the May 2011 version of the travel voucher, DD1351-2 form! After April 30, we will only accept the current version of the travel voucher.

Earlier versions signed and dated May 1 or later will be returned for action. We don t want you to have to redo your claim on the current version of the form dated May 2011.

Check Your Voucher Status Online There s an easy way to find out the status of your travel voucher! The tool provides travel payment status for Active duty Army PCS and active duty Army and National Guard. This is for non-DTS travel claims.

The merger of the regulations into one volume makes them more easily accessible and understandable to travelers and provides aligned language that highlights where allowances are different for uniformed members and civilians.

Leave a Reply


Posted In: NEWS

Tags: , ,

Leave a Comment