#travel lodge deals
There’s a risk any company can struggle, so learn to Shop Safely .
Travelodge: MoneySaving tips and tricks* Including booking early and using ‘Saver’ rates
There are always ways to save money at Travelodge*. so even if there isn t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don t assume you can t cut your costs further.
- Book early. Travelodge sets the prices of its rooms depending on the level of demand, so by booking early you re more likely to get the best deal. In general its rooms are put on sale 325 days in advance.
- Look for Saver rates. Available at most Travelodge hotels, Saver rates start from 29, but be warned, unlike Flexible rates these bookings are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-amendable.
- Do a quick comparison. If you re not committed to staying with Travelodge, do a comparison on Trivago* and TravelSupermarket* to see if brokers are offering cheaper stays at other hotels in your chosen location.
- Check out similar companies. Have a look at our deals from Premier Inn. Wyndham Hotel Group (Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn) and Lastminute.com. where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Read our Cheap Hotels guide for lots of price-cutting techniques.
Posted In: NEWS