Michael A. Shedor
The Hertz Corp.
“VSS Pro works well with our rapidly changing schedule. It lets me know if I have adequate staffing coverage.”
Grady Memorial Hosp.
“With VSS Pro, I can quickly email schedules to my personnel, and print the schedules in color, which helps improve overall communication of schedule assignments.
“VSS Pro has lived up to its promise of handling complexe shift rotations. I am spending less than half the time to generate duty rosters.”
Sgt. John P. Kiss
Ottawa Police Service
“I like VSS Pro scheduling software. The ability to add shift and time-off notes and explanations really helps keep all scheduling details in one place.”
Schedule your employees online with ScheduleAnywhere!
- Anytime, anywhere access and FREE mobile apps!
- Send email and text messages instantly
- Online time-off and schedule requests
Employee Scheduling Software
Visual Staff Scheduler Pro 14 is the easiest way to assign shifts and manage work schedules.
Thank you for choosing to try VSS Pro!
Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the free demo edition of the software. The file size is 20.4 MB, so it could take a couple of minutes to download.
- If necessary, click on the Save As option and save to your desktop.
- When the download is complete, double click on the VSSDemo.exe file on your desktop to install the demo software.
- You can expect a registration screen to appear the first time you use the demo. User registration is free. There s no obligation to buy.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-874-8801.
The demo edition of our employee scheduling software is available for up to 15 uses.
Optimize the features in VSS Pro
Download the Tips Tricks Guide (.pdf, 395 KB) to learn how to use the VSS Pro demo to its full potential.
Used to schedule over 2 million people
Employee scheduling software that s fast, easy and proven!
No other tool can help you get your employee scheduling done faster, better, or easier than Visual Staff Scheduler Pro (VSS Pro). With this easy-to-use, full-featured, employee scheduling software, you can now schedule shifts, enter time-off requests, add special annotations for weeks, months, or even years in advance, and quickly produce any schedule or report for any timeframe. Get VSS Pro today and see for yourself why more businesses rely on VSS Pro than any other employee scheduling software.
Watch Our Video to See How VSS Pro Can Help You
What can you do with VSS Pro staff scheduling software?
- Produce any schedule for any time frame in minutes.
- Reduce overtime by seeing the number of hours an employee is scheduled.
- Pre-assign shifts and time-off to better plan schedules and time-off requests.
- Enter staffing requirements to ensure proper staffing levels.
- Make schedule changes quickly and effortlessly.
- Copy schedule patterns and shift rotations in seconds.
- Find available and qualified personnel for open shifts and no-shows.
- Access historical schedules to better forecast your staffing needs.
- Print, e-mail, or post schedules and reports.
Get employee scheduling software that s flexible
Create Any Type of Schedule or Report
With VSS Pro, you can create any type of schedule or report for any time frame, including schedules by shift, position, department, or location, monthly calendars, daily rosters, time-off reports, estimated labor cost reports. You can pick date ranges, employee groups, shift types, and the level of detail and data order. Plus, you can print, publish, or e-mail any schedule or report.
With VSS Pro, you can define your own shifts, enter notes, highlight specific schedule information, and switch between detailed or big picture views. You can also decide what information you want to display in your schedules and how it is displayed. With VSS Pro scheduling software, you can pre-schedule time-off requests, and apply shift patterns as far into the future as needed.
VSS Pro lets you assign attributes to each of your employees, such as their position, skills, training, or certifications. When you need to find an available employee with a specific attribute, VSS Pro shows you which employees meet your criteria. You can then sort these employees by number of hours already scheduled, desired workload, or seniority.
With VSS Pro, you can set staffing requirements and see if you are under- or over-scheduled. If you need to know how many employees you have working a specific shift or location, VSS Pro automatically calculates this for you. You can also view staff coverage in detail and see who’s scheduled to work a particular time.
- Windows operating system: 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- At least 128 MB of memory
- At least 120 MB of free disk space for VSS program files, plus additional disk space for schedule files
- CD-ROM drive (if ordering a CD)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution
Atlas Business Solutions, Inc.
3330 Fiechtner Drive SW, Suite 200
Fargo, ND 58103
Posted In: NEWS